Monday, January 01, 2007

New Beginning.












New year, New Beginning.

Who are you?

I am the one who wants you to feel good.
I am the one who wants you to relax.
I am the one who wants you to have a wonderful 2007.

Is there anything you want me to do?

I want you to take good care of yourself.
I want you to take your dog for a nice long walk, more often.
I want you to read more alone and together with your youngest.
I want you to eat healthy.

What do you want to give me?

I want to give you a happy 2007.
I want to give a lot of love.


Is there anything else you'd like to say to me?

Write stories and poems more and more often.
Draw and paint more often.
You know you can so do it.



The part of the poem at my card is my own.

Love and hugs,

Rita.

A happy new year to every one.

2 comments:

Gina said...

A good start! I must commit to a page a day!

Cheryl Finley said...

Rita,
I love this card! Very fresh, creative & inspiring!

Thank you!