Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Poem for a Coullage for the Soul Challenge

A word count up.

I made this count up as a challenge from the
Collage for the Soul group. As English is not
my first language I often use words, instead
of syllables, easier to count.

I made this count up for my Comfort Card
(Frieda Freedom). Count up from 1 till 9
syllables per sentence. I cheated and took
words.











Will
somebody hear
my loud scream.
Will somebody see the
tears in my sad eyes.
Can't they see I need love?
A big hug from my beloved ones!
Why is this life so hard for me?
Let me fly away to be that beautiful swan.

©Rita B. Fox, 19/o7/06

I know the answer, because I let it all happen.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CollageForYourSoul

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Rita, I followed your link from CoachCreativeSpace where I have my blog. This soul card speaks to me. I love the sign post and the swan carrying you off to a beautiful future. The onion must symbolise the layers of life? Fascinating collage! Lots of food for thought.